Merge eClinical develops and markets smart software that streamlines the clinical research process. Our company is built on the belief that every study – no matter its size, location or research setting – deserves the benefits offered by information technology to improve safety, quality and study outcomes. eClinicalOS™ (eCOS) is a single, scalable cloud-based platform that lets clinical research professionals design, launch and manage trials with more control, convenience and confidence than ever before. Eight of the top ten CROs and eight of the top ten pharmaceutical companies in the world use eCOS, and at least one new study using eCOS is deployed every day.
Clinical trial data management software for CROs
With headquarters in Research Triangle Park, N.C., and offices around the globe, Merge eClinical serves researchers in all industry categories: pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, CROs and academic institutions. Through active sites in 80-plus countries, more than 50,000 clinical research professionals in small and large organisations have entrusted their data and study management needs to our flagship product, eCOS. With a unique pay-as-you-go model that lets you choose - and pay for - only the features you actually need, eCOS allows you to scale up or down to suit a study's precise requirements. No upfront licensing fees are required, and focused training allows you to manage studies independently, if you choose.
Clinical trial data management software for sponsors and AROs
Built on the foundation of successful legacy products such as eTrials™, the eCOS platform was formally introduced in 2012. Since then it has become the fastest-growing software platform in the sector. eCOS offers on-the-fly translation in more than 80 languages and supports trials in virtually every major therapeutic area across Europe, North America, South America and the Asia-Pacific region. The company also offers a wide range of additional capabilities - available directly within eCOS - from a select group of handpicked partners that comprise the eCOS Marketplace.
Randomisation, endpoint adjudication, inventory control from any iOS device
Through eCOS, you can access one platform from virtually any web browser or iOS-enabled device for everything you need. The platform offers a consistent, intuitive interface for every phase of the study process, from design, randomisation and inventory control to reporting, endpoint adjudication and archiving results. The eCOS platform is so efficient and easy to learn, in fact, that many studies go live within ten days of the project's start, and the average time from initiation to first-patient-in is 40 days.
Merge eClinical is a division of Merge Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRGE), a leading provider of clinical systems and innovations that seek to transform healthcare.
For more information on eCOS or to schedule a trial, please click here. You can test the platform out for yourself in the eCOS Sandbox here.
eClinicalOS at a glance
With eCOS, you have the freedom to configure a solution that meets your team's evolving needs:
- Choose what you want: Use our Clinical Configurator™ to build your study, selecting only those features and services that fit your needs. eCOS grows as you grow.
- Pay as you go: Maximise savings as you only pay for the features you use when you use them, with no long-term contracts
- Eliminate upfront capital costs: Avoid extensive (read: expensive) technology investments through our secure cloud-based platform.
- Skip lengthy training: Get in, get the know-how and get going - all within two weeks.
- Get ready access: Login to a single, secure URL from anywhere using any browser or mobile device running iOS, and your complete data set is right at your fingertips.
- Learn only one interface: Use one part of eCOS, and you're ready to master all the rest.
- 24/7/365 Support centre: Access expert eCOS-certified designers anytime to help with study design, real-time troubleshooting or just about any question or need you may have.
- Become an eCOS-Certified Designer: Leverage the power of eCOS to increase your own organisation's efficiency, independence and profitability
vice president, marketing
4000 Aerial Center Parkway, Suite 101
Morrisville, NC 27560