Exco InTouch is the leading provider of global, secure, and regulatory compliant short messaging services and mobile internet solutions for patient communication to the Biopharmaceutical and Healthcare sectors.
Established in 2004, headquartered in the UK and with two offices in North America, Exco InTouch has successfully worked with hundreds of thousands of patients in all phases of clinical and commercial development. To date Exco InTouch have supported over 500,000 subjects, in over 60 countries, delivering over 3 million text messages. Clients include 16 of the top 20 Pharmaceutical sponsors, as well as a many other BioPharma and Clinical Research Organisations.
Exco InTouch has been profitable since day one and takes pride in having a financially sound business that is sustainable through organic growth and not dependent on venture capital funding.
Short messaging services and mobile internet solutions
Exco InTouch solutions offer a simple, quick and non-intrusive channel of communication with your patients, team members and stakeholders solving expensive, stressful problems for sponsors, study teams, sites and investigators. The solutions cover:
SMS Recruitment: Speeds up recruitment, by making your recruiting campaigns more effective using:
- InTouch Recruit – Text message "call to actions" on trial advertisements providing discreet and convenient methods of response
- InTouch Volunteer - Targeted outbound SMS text messages to potential trial candidates
SMS Retention and Compliance: Improves medication and protocol compliance. Motivates patients and reduces lost to follow up or early withdrawal by up to 40% with:
- InTouch Clinical - Unique combination of internet and mobile phone technology to automatically schedule and deliver text messages direct to the patient in their preferred language and local time zone
Electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) and Mobile Patient Reported Outcomes (mobile-PRO): Three validated solutions to meet various protocol demands and data capture needs:
- ePROSMS - Gathers patient data faster, more accurately, economically and with minimal user training, using the subject's or caregiver's own mobile phone
- ePROCELL - Mobile telephone eDiary solution (ePRO), which is the world's first validated eDiary on a mobile phone
- ePROAPP - The world's first JAVA MIDLET eDiary solution (ePRO) for use on mobile phones, smartphones, PDAs, tablets and PCs. Connectivity is not required
SMS Post Marketing Studies - Improves medication compliance and gathers health economic data
Exco InTouch provides a full end-to-end support structure where the design, development and validation processes are embedded into a rigorous quality management system which has been built from the ground up with healthcare and biopharmaceutical regulations and work processes in mind.
Interactive mobile solutions for the life sciences industry
Exco InTouch provides interactive mobile solutions solely to the Life Sciences industry which gives clients and partners reassurance that the technology, processes and mapped support structure works in accordance with all the pertinent regulations.
Exco InTouch does not SPAM users of their mobile services, all messages are sent directly from our servers to the mobile phone of the intended recipient.
Exco InTouch solutions are designed with the stakeholders in mind. Every employee at Exco InTouch has experience in conducting global clinical trials or patient education programs and has a natural understanding of what it takes for a patient to be able to use this ubiquitous technology.
Exco InTouch solutions are compliant with the US Federal Communications Commission rulings on transmission of text messages (CANSPAM act) and work according to the Mobile Marketing Association's (MMA) code of conduct. By leading in the areas of regulatory guidance and wireless carrier policies we have developed unparalleled levels of connectivity in the world today.
Exco InTouch Ltd (European Head Office)
Europe: Tel: +44 (0)1279 709 040 | Fax: +44 (0)1279 201 234
North America West: Tel: +1 877 327 5777 | Fax: +1-800-599-8404
North America East: Tel: +1 877 327 5777 | Fax: +1-800-599-8404